Virtually any Web user knows what the Forex. All have heard the stories supernatural profits of a mere chappie ... How much truth in these stories? Constantly, new trading systems and strategies, new indicators and statistics remains the same: a combination of 1% to 99% of winners of losers remains true today. Why? I think, because market participants are the first thing people from the inherent advantages and disadvantages.

Often, in the market, replacing a sense of logic - in this case a trader is doomed to the easy game, and consequently to the loss. Any trader, of course, was originally maloopytnym, and also felt by the many common mistakes novice. It was only after several failures of this kind are thinking: Where I go wrong? Why did I lose? Personally, my knowledge of their mistakes helped the blog, which I did. In those moments when I really did not understand what my miscalculation - a commentary on helping people to understand. So the experience of others has helped me, and I began to explore the blogs of other users, and - I had to say! Sometimes asked: how to learn to earn on Forex market? Stupid question. How to learn to swim? There is a need to jump into the water and try to swim. How to learn to ride a bicycle? We need to sit down and go! Is it not so? Likewise, and in the Forex market - you can explore the many, long watch, but the practice has always teach you something new. And would teach forever.

If you still want to learn trading, the highly recommends that you have friends in that environment. Moreover, it would not necessarily be the veteran traders, this may be related to you, maloopytnye traders. Together to learn something not only easier, but many times more attractive. And the results are much better. Therefore, to look at well-known blogs and traders community of traders - and there on the spot all to see.

But do not think that I agitiruyu score for the study of literature on the topic and quickly jumped into the trader. The key point - that the practice is not razminulas with the theory. Accordingly, read, understand, izuchayi testing ... Read financial and analytical material, and when they find something like «... pound rose because ...» and can not understand why - then be sure to search the literature. Books on Forex in our Time in the World Wide Web to find fairly simple - Google рулит. So the difficulties should not arise.

Forex - this is real money. This is exciting. It costs. This is a passion. Are you ready for this? I'm off the four deposits, so it is not simple words - I know what I say. This is not халява!

And when did start to receive income, that is, on the basis of, for example, the month is in the black - will not turn the language to call this simple earnings.

0 comments